If you have a question regarding products or purchases please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales team is always prepared and ready to answer any of your questions and to provide you with all details about our products and services.
Our Technical Support
Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction is our top priority. This commitment is at the core of our superior service and support and it drives our ideas for innovation. If you are not completely satisfied with our products and/or services, or with the quality of work provided by our partners, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to solve the issue or matter.
In order to ensure that you get the most ideal monitoring solution for your needs, we are always available via email for a free consultation. 6>
Contact our 24/7 technical team at email@example.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question regarding our products and its functionalities, or about any network-related issues.
Frequently Asked Questions about
1.Can I download a freeware test version of NetmapMonitor ?
- Netmap Monitor is not just a software. Netmap Monitor is a professional monitoring and administration solution for your network, and the compact hardware and software is included.
For a live demo of our equipments click
2. What kind of equipment can be monitored with NetmapMonitor ?
- - Netmap Monitor can monitor all equipment based on TCP/IP communication.
3. What kind of resources are monitored by NetmapMonitor ?
- Netmap Monitor can monitor resources available for SNMP, NMAP and CDP. All of the information is displayed in the administration interface and sent via email to any email address that is configured under the "Settings" menu.
4. How many servers can I monitor with NetmapMonitor ?
-The amount of the servers that you are able to monitor with Netmap Monitor is limited only by the type of equipment you have purchased. Netmap Monitor doesn't differentiate servers or device types.
5. Can an alarm from Netmap Monitor be sent to me by email?
- Netmap Monitor will send an alarm to the email addresses that you configured under the “Setting” menu, and you can also specify the alarms you want to receive.